This term regulates the use of DRIVVO, assigning to the DRIVVO´s user (called USER) and implies full acceptance of its terms’ conditions when performing the installation of the application on your mobile device or even use the website www.drivvo.com.
DRIVVO provides USERS with access to various services and products related to their vehicles (automotive or not) registered in the system, called respectively SERVICES and PRODUCTS. Some of the services offered will only be able to be used by registering data relating to vehicles as well as user interactions.
APPLICATION: expense management software for motor vehicles or not.
SITE: website where information about the APPLICATION is made available, as well as links to download it in the stores of the various mobile platforms.
REGISTRATION: previous and necessary process for complete use of all services offered.
MY LOCATIONS: places registered by the USER and that will be used for calculations of distances traveled as well as in the ROUTE´s registers.
SUPPLIES: data registered by the USER of supplies made at his vehicle.
EXPENSES: USER registration of expenses incurred in his vehicles such as parking, taxes, insurance, fines, among others.
SERVICES: data registered by the USER of the services related to the maintenance of his vehicle such as parts, oil change, tires, among others.
REMINDERS: USER registration of expenses and services to be performed on his vehicle.
FLEX CALCULATOR: A calculation system that allows USER to determine which fuel is most advantageous for the supply of its motor vehicles (ethanol and gasoline only).
ACHIEVEMENTS: system of rewards to the user according to the combinations of updates inserted by the client.
PRO VERSION: paid version that allows to export reports, absence of ads’ display,, more options of graphics and priority service, among other advantages, by means of monthly, quarterly or annual payments.
The contents of this application and the website, texts, images, icons and others, as well as the trademark DRIVVO, are protected by Brazilian law and by foreign law. Reproduction, edition, distribution, or use of any information contained in this application or website outside its original scope requires the written permission of the owners´s website or the content in question.
Downloads and copies of this application are allowed only for private use and for the benefit of users, both individuals and corporations.
Any acts or contributions intended for decompilation, reverse engineering, features´modification, enhancement, alteration, merging or incorporation of DRIVVO or the website in any other programs, systems or sites are forbidden.
The links contained in the APPLICATION will direct USER to third-party websites or applications or partners. We, however, do not control the content of these sites from third parties and partners, and can not guarantee the fidelity of the information they provide. Web providers and app/websites managers are responsible for their own content.
Your privacy is important to us and we are committed to protecting it.
By creating an account or simply accessing the platform, you expressly agree to the collection, use, disclosure and retention of your information as described in this document.
1. Information collected by DRIVVO: we may collect and store any of the information provided with account creation, profile completion, registration of vehicles, registration of services or any use of any of our services as well as contact by email or any other channel.
2. Information that you share in the service: Some of the information will be shared with other users of the services, such as your profile picture, your username, your opinions and comments about a service or partner, but we will not share personal data, such as registration numbers or public documents, your contact details and simillars.
3. Information automatically collected through the service: We may automatically collect information about you when you use the Service.
If you access the Service through a mobile device, we will collect information about your geographic location, including the geographic location relative to third-party merchant locations. In addition, we may collect information such as the type of device, system version used, statistics for viewing pages and services, and the use of features, functions, or notifications on the device, even if you do not have an account created.
If you access the Service through a computer, we may collect information such as your browser type and version, computer and connection information, statistics on pageviews, traffic to and from the service, IP address, and standard web log information.
If you use the Service through a mobile device and you do not want us to collect your location information, change your preferences through the feature on your mobile device by disabling it. However, by doing this, some of the features of the Service that depend on location will not work well.
4. Cookies: We may collect information automatically when you use the Service using "cookies". Cookies are small amounts of data that are stored in your computer's Internet browser and are accessed and logged by the sites you visit so they can recognize the same browser by browsing online later.
Information that may be collected by cookies when you use the Service may include, without limitation:
• The pages you visit on the Service;
• The date and time of your visit to the Service;
• The amount of time you spent using the Service;
• The Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
• Your computer and connection information, such as your browser type and version, operating system, and platform.
You can set your browser to reject cookies or notify you when you send a cookie. However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to use all features of the Service, including those features that are only available to registered members of the Service.
6. Collection of information by third parties: If your access happens through third parties, the data collected by them may be used in accordance with their privacy policies and terms of service, and DRIVVO is not responsible for any bad use of this information.
The use of social networks from DRIVVO, as well as their privacy, will depend solely and exclusively on the configuration of privacy configured in these social networks. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social networking sites you interact with to make sure you understand the information that may be collected, used, and shared by those sites.
DRIVVO may include third-party advertising, links to other sites and other third-party content that will be generated based on your behavior, and there is no sharing of your personal information on DRIVVO.
7. Use of information by DRIVVO: We may use the information we collect about you through the Service to:
• Provide access to the Service and provide you with requested services and customer support in addition to processing and answering your questions;
• Customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising and otherwise enhance your experience with the Service;
• Prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities and enforce the DRIVVO Terms of Service;
• Analysis of the accuracy, effectiveness, usability or popularity of the Service;
• Generate and analyze reports and data about the user base and service usage patterns;
• Compile aggregate data for internal and external business purposes;
• Resolve disputes and solve problems;
• Contact us through any of the channels you have registered with information, promotional, marketing and advertising and recommendations that we believe may be of interest to you;
• Provide you with other services requested by you as described when we collect the information;
• Offer products and services that we consider relevant, according to their behavior or insertion of information;
• If you use the Service on a mobile device, we may send “push notifications” to your mobile device to provide updates about the Service and other relevant messages.
8. Disclosure of information to third parties. DRIVVO will not disclose individualized information to trading partners.
9. Sending information and displaying ads from our partners: All communication by e-mail will comply with ABEMD rules, so there will be no SPAM. If you no longer wish to receive our communications by email, simply select this option in one of the shipments that we make.
Regarding bid notifications, they should be disabled in the Settings area of your Android or iOS.
If you detect any SPAM, please contact us at email@example.com.
10. Place of information storage: your information will be stored according to the Brazilian laws of protection and secrecy, based on article 5, item X of the Brazilian letter-magna that ensures the inviolability of privacy, privacy, honor and the image of people.
DRIVVO updates both the APPLICATION and the SITE in order to provide performance improvements, bug fixes and new functionality, but there is no specific periodicity depending on the sole and exclusive decision of its managers.
The download of the APPLICATION or access to the SITE and its updates implies the tacit acceptance of this service term.
The use of the APPLICATION or SITE improperly, in disagreement with this term, may lead to the exclusion of the USER as well as other legal sanctions envisaged and the reimbursement of any damages resulting from this misuse.